Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Introducing Committee Co-Chair Kimberley Vines

We are pleased to continue our introductions of the members of the GKWC Garden of Roses 2016 Roses & Pearls Champagne Brunch & Auction Event Planning Committee. Through this series of  questions and answers, you’ll meet Club members who may have served on the committee in the past, as well as new members who are assuming roles for the first time.

Say hello to Kimberley Vines, the 2016 Garden of Roses Co-Chair.

  • How long have you been a member of GKWC? 15 months
  • How did you hear about GKWC and what prompted you to join?  Being new to Keller, I wanted to get involved in the community and meet new people.  I googled community volunteer opportunities and discovered the GKWC and mailed in my application.
  • Is this the first time you've volunteered for the Garden of Roses fundraising committee?  No
  • If not, list other volunteer roles have you held with prior Garden of Roses fashion shows/fundraisers?  I helped with Raffle last year.
  • What are you most looking forward to with the 2016 fundraiser and your role?  I'm loving working with my co-chair Beth Murray.  I'm very excited to see our champagne flute "Barometer" fill up when we reach our goal.  It thrills me to give back and the GKWC is a great way to help fulfill that desire!
The next time you see Kimberley, please join us in thanking her for enthusiasm and as a new member stepping up to volunteer her time and talents as a co-chair to support GKWC and the community. 

No comments:

Post a Comment